The action "Integration Network" (Action 2/3 CY/2018/AMIF/SO2.NO3.3.1/2) is co-funded by the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (90%) and the Republic of Cyprus (10%).
The aim of the network is to promote collaboration and exchange of good practices among public and private stakeholders active in the fields of migration and integration.
The specific objectives of the network are:
- Support the exchange of information and best practices among organizations active in the fields of migration, integration and diversity.
- Promote a collaborative framework among national and European public and private organizations.
- Manage and expand a database of resources on migration and integration.
- Build the professional capacity of the Network’s members through educational material and activities.
- Promote the further collaboration among members of the network.